Saturday 28 February 2015

Saturday sewing day



my prep for the sewing day...

... oh and this too
ha-ha courtesy of Vevo cafe Titirangi! 





four more new blocks done!


Our Monday Modern group got together today for a full-on sewing day. 
It's the first time I've gone to a sewing day and it was alot of fun! 
A few of us, me included, are in the middle of making the Moda Modern Building Blocks
- they all really do look so very different! 
Others of course were working on lots of other projects 
Carolyn was fmq, Melanie making a great tote bag,
Laurina was making blocks with cute kitty cat centres,
and Jacqui was busy piecing together a sweet Heather Ross quilt    
It was lovely taking a break now & then,
wandering around the room
 looking at all that productivity!
'Show & Tell' at the meeting next week will be a good one I'm sure! 




2 comments:

Julie said...

Sounds very productive. That chocolate mousse cake looks delicious.

arncar said...

It was my first sewing day too and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Your blocks look great spread out like that.