Wednesday 4 May 2016

gypsy wife {update}




I thought it was about time for an update on my Gypsy Wife #2
I changed a few bits around this week, just making sure all my colours were evenly dispersed
oh, and I also added in a couple of Jen Kingwell's new neutrals

So now I've got quite a yummy scrappy party happening,
with celebrities like AMH, Denyse Schmidt, Tula Pink, Liberty, Amy Butler, some C & S,
and a teeny tiny strip of Kaffe
 - I just love mixing everything up, don't you?  
























 

It's all joined up together very nicely {insert happy dance} and I'm now moving onto section 6
As you can see from the pattern, it's quite an involved much larger section
... this could take a while!


splish splash stash


and there's lots more happening over at the Gypsy Wife QAL page on instagram here
Linking up this week with Lorna over here for 'let's bee social'


9 comments:

Razzle Dazzle Quilter said...

Looking amazing!

gayle said...

I'm awed by the gorgeous colors dancing through this quilt! Can't wait to see what's next!

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

This is going to be so pretty. Nice job on your fabric choices!

Linda @ kokaquilts said...

Thanx Gayle! It’s been interesting this time focusing on a set colour scheme. Still lots of scrappy goodness happening to keep me happy though!

Julie said...

Oe of my favourite Liberty prints!! Love how all this is looking Linda.

Allison said...

Very nice fabric mix. I too enjoy mixing a variety of designers in the same project... I think it gives it a lot more interest when it's not a whole matched collection. Great WIP!

Mystic Quilter said...

You're really moving with this one!! I was waiting for the link up but don't think it happened unless I've missed a post. GW is looking beautiful, lovely, lovely fabrics.

Sarah@123quilt said...

This Gypsy Wife is going to be amazing. Looking good so far!

Linda said...

I love the way you mix colours and fabrics. You definitely have a "good eye" for that.